Sunday, September 7, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge: Day 70

Happiness is...

   ...staying in bed late and sleeping until noon.
   ...a treat. Bought myself a backpack.
   ...the magic that is friendship. Responded to a friend's need for companionship. The rest of the gang showed up. At the end of the day, not only did that friend feel better, I FELT BETTER. One of my most well-kept and heavily guarded secret thrown at them and how do they react? With love, understanding and compassion. ^_^
   We thought we knew each other. But boy, were we wrong. Played a round of "Never Have I Ever".
   ...oh yeah, almost forgot. happiness is food. always food. haha :D

Day 70 of 100HappyDaysChallenge
~ day of love and friendship
   ...art. Sharpie doodle on my white (freebie) notebook. I have long accepted that I don't have art skills. But I just had to try. tehee :)

sharpie doodle


BTW, late upload because I came home late and there was no internet connection early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment