Saturday, November 29, 2014

In 30 Days of Affections (A Poem from HIM to ME)

I never imagined I'd find someone. I never thought he'd come. 
The first encounter of discovery, Feelings of recognizable intensity, Undeniable stretch of chemistry, First of sight of internal beauty,
Realizing that road leads to woo; Realizing that ride is so anew; Realizing that arms reach to pursue; Realizing that hands open to view;
Waiting and actualizing, I smile. Asking and listening, I pile. Walking and running in a mile; Stopping and guessing in awhile;
In 30 days of affections, I felt your compassion. In 30 days of emotions, I felt your appreciation.
Beginning of the confirmation; The start of a love song; Finding of the realization; The start of a lifelong;
Opened my heart to possibilities; Struck my mind with craziness; touched my soul to curiosities; Embrace my body with restlessness;
You came, I just arrived. I gave, you received it. You kissed, I hugged. I opened, you closed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment