Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pre-Valentines Swan


PHOTO NOT MINE. Credits to the one who actually made it. ;)
                I had a dream. A weird one, at that. It was sort of like the BLACK SWAN MOVIE with a prince, a white swan and a black swan. But in my dream, I started out as the white swan. When my ‘prince’ left me for another girl, I became the black one. No, I wasn’t evil, I just changed into a cooler version of me (Although I think it would have been MORE cooler – take note of the redundancy just so you know how much cooler it’d be – if I became evil; ^__________^  ).

                You must be asking what’s so weird about it. I mean, dreams are almost always weird; facts get distorted and the impossible becomes possible. Well, in the dream, there was a ballet and a song number. I don’t know about you, but ME? Doing BALLET? And SINGING? That is just outrageous… lol :D
             
   I don’t fully remember the song. But I got the impression that it was a spur-of –the-moment thing. Like the ones you see in Disney movies when the characters get so full of whatever it is that they are feeling that they suddenly burst out in songs. Know what I mean?

                Anyway, the first part of the song was about how much I loved, and how much I gave, and all the cheesy-ness that comes with being in love. It was about self-pity, really. But the second part was totally the reverse (and yes, this was the part I became the black swan). It went like…

♫ ♫ ♫ …When you’ll realize that it’s me you want,
that it’s me you need,
I will push you away
Even when you kneel in front of me
I won’t take you in
‘Coz I’ve already given you too many chances
You made a choice
And now I’ve decided…  ♫ ♫ ♫

                Whew! When I was still dreaming, I thought it was great. Seeing the words before me, I’m not so sure anymore.. haha :D

                Oh well, singing and dancing was never for me. As for song-writing… NAH!!   Better leave this to the professionals. tehee ;)

                I still don’t know why I dreamt this though. But I think it’s the coolest until the next time. I mean, every dream is always the coolest. Haha :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment