Monday, August 18, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge: Day 51


Happiness is...

   ...rest day! ^_^ It's supposedly on the 21st. But company policy moves all holidays to Mondays. :) So, sleep for me.
   ...feeling loved. A good friend finally got into his dream job. Started training today. And the best part? Whatever perks he has extends to friends... tehee ^_^ thanks for this doy:

 
     ...I'm all set for Clix Cosplay. Which wouldn't have been possible without my sisters' help, by the way. :)
 
Wanna see my school girl uniform? It's pretty neat if I may say so. Not exactly the super intricate costume I'm sure many others would compete in. But then again, I just want to feel the cosplay spirit.
 
 
   ...and oh, I got this neat flashdisk too. Courtesy of my <eldest> sister. yey!
 
 
 
Pardon for the many pics. haha :D I usually just post one, condensing all the happy things into a collage. But I'm just too ecstatic right now. tehee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment