Saturday, August 23, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge: Day 55 and 56

First off, you might be wondering why the two days are lumped together. You see, August 22 (day 55) was the Clix Geek Wars. It's a night of trivia game which is a part of the Clix Launching. The following day, August 23 (day 56) was the Clix Cosplay event. So yeah... It was a very hectic two days. So, the things to be happy about?


Happiness is...

   ...a successful Geek Wars with the biggest number of turn-out in Geek Wars history yet.

lookie how pretty the venue is. :)

   ...bathing in the rain. Well, more like drenched actually. haha :D I helped assemble the HUGE tents in the rain. Thankfully, the skies let up and the rest of the night was dry.
   ...bonding session with the team.
   ...having a hotel room and rooming with another colleague.

already making the room MINE and feeling at home

   ...waking up with a free complimentary breakfast.
bangsilog

   ...a successful Cosplay event.
cosplay tarp. soo puuuurdi

   ...hosting the Cosplay with my wonderful co-host TK (and not making a fool of myself).
got my hair straightened. I must say I'm impressed. Didn't know it was this long. hehe

   ...a bit of bonding with the rest of the team and with HS friends.


I'm pretty sure I didn't get to mention everything I was happy about. With so many things that happened, I am also happy that I can take a break and catch up on some much needed ZZZzzZzzs

No comments:

Post a Comment