Wednesday, August 27, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge: Day 60

Happiness is...

   ...surviving the day! ^_^
      It's the day before the city fiesta and everywhere you turn, there is always something happening. So it's refreshing to finally close the day and even more exciting at the thought that there will be no work tomorrow. I am sooo gonna have a date with my bed! haha :D

   ...feeling pretty. For some god-knows-what reason, I suddenly found my piggy self participating  in the Higalaay fashion show. Higalaay is a movement that aims to promote Cagayan de Oro to live up to its title of being a city of golden friendship. Nothing too fancy, really. But being a fashion show, it's still something. Or at least, I'd like to think so. tehee ;)

  ...food! haha :D Mr Boss returned to the office after he went to get his dinner. And what do you know? He decided to share his blessings. ^_^


Day 60 of 100HappyDaysChallenge
~ fiesta

No comments:

Post a Comment