Saturday, July 26, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge: Day 28

Happiness is...


   ...lazing around on a cold and rainy Saturday
   ...a step closer to my bedroom vision. I have my cork board installed. yey! Not quite my dream bedroom yet. Far from it, in fact. But getting there. ;)
   ...cute pins and clip holders
   ...roses. Flowers are always nice. Even if you have to buy them yourself. haha :D
   ...bracing myself for a long weekend ^_^ No work on Monday due to Eid'l Ftr - actually, the Muslim Holiday is on Tuesday but the company decided it would be better if there be no work on Monday instead.
   ...preparing for Plan B. Kenny, Ivan, Jeah, Chang and I are supposed to go to Lagonglong tomorrow and stay overnight at Del Carmen resort. But should the weather not permit, my munchies are going to keep me company as well as my loom band kit and movies. :) Did I mention I have a new set? It has translucent bands. (Now I know why I never seem to have extra cash. It all goes to this hobby that's quickly turning into obsession. lawl!)
   ...and oh, I made other loom bands. 4 bands ready for giving away. Boy, I should really stop this. haha :D



No comments:

Post a Comment