Monday, July 28, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge: Day 29

SoOOoOo, 6pm and I was already asleep. haha :D And that's why I didn't get to update yesterday. Here goes...


Happiness is...


   ...a whole day all to myself. No distractions. No obligations. Just a boring day. Boring can be good too you know. It provides time to relax the mind. ;)
   ...movie day! watched three horror movies (The Blair Witch Project, Dalaw, Tumbok) and an American comedy-drama film (We Bought a Zoo).
   ...loom bands! ^_^ Which made me realize my lack of social life by the way. haha :D


Day 29 of 100HappyDaysChallenge
~my lazy day *bliss*
 My loom band crafts. Of all the loom band designs I've tries, these two are some of my favorites.




And oh, I made another bunny so that the blue one (which I gave to a friend) has a friend too. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment