Friday, July 4, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge: Day 6

Happiness is...

      ...a very successful pre-event (after considerable time and stress).

Feeling that moment of fulfillment and success before bracing for the 3-day main event next week. Watch out CDO, Startup Weekend is coming! ;)

Kudos to these wonderful ladies, without whom, success wouldn't have been possible.

Day 6 of 100HappyDaysChallenge
~a successful event!

To commemorate this event (actually, I'm just so happy that all those stress and hours I slaved away paid off. haha :D ), I will also be posting a selfie - which will be very rare by the way. I'm not gonna bombard you with my face.I'd like to think I'm not a selfie kind of person. Don't worry! tehee ;) Besides, I wanted to remain somewhat anonymous - not that my friends or anyone close to me is gonna know anytime soon that I keep a blog here. So enjoy (or not) dear visitors! Not sure I'll be posting another that overtly shows my fat face. haha :D

Le Face! :3
And with this, my day officially ends!

Time Check: 11:55 in the evening. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment